Dream Team Index du Forum
Dream Team
Serveur PI

Dream Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit Download Iso 2012 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream Team Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ashtlynd

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit Download Iso 2012 Répondre en citant

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit Download Iso 2012 > urlin.us/2c1sv

I,know,of,no,one,,myself,included,that,have,had,any,problem,doing,a,fresh,install,with,the,SP1,integrated,discI,,,havent,,,personally,,,had,,,this,,,issue,,,when,,,using,,,a,,,Windows,,,install,,,disk,,,as,,,a,,,recovery,,,disk,,,before,,,that,,,is,,,similar,,,to,,,your,,,issueI,,was,,given,,a,,windows,,repair,,disc,,from,,a,,family,,member,,that,,has,,win,,7,,on,,desktopcedrick,,,i,,,would,,,ask,,,if,,,there,,,is,,,already,,,activation,,,code,,,for,,,this,,,product,,,posted,,,here,,,thanks,,,fot,,,he,,,answer,,,Johnny,,,Salazar,,,MY,,,DIELEMMA,,,HELLO,,,OUT,,,THERE&,,,i,,,AM,,,NOT,,,THAT,,,QUITE,,,NEW,,,TO,,,THE,,,USE,,,OF,,,THE,,,INTERNET,,,SO,,,I,,,ALWAYS,,,S,,,END,,,UP,,,GETTING,,,VERY,,,FRUSTRATED,,,IN,,,THE,,,MANY,,,FAILED,,,ATTEMPTS,,,ON,,,TRYINIG,,,TO,,,DO,,,THINGS,,,WITHOUT,,,GETTING,,,MYSELF,,,SO,,,FREAKEN,,,PISSED,,,OFF,,,THAT,,,I,,,FREAKEN,,,SERIOUSLY,,,LOSE,,,MY,,,MARBLES&,,,,,,IT,,,HAPPENS,,,TO,,,BE,,,THIS,,,WAY,,,FOR,,,ME,,,,,,,AND,,,I,,,QUOTE,,,NOT,,,ALL,,,THE,,,TIME,,,bUT,,,EVERYTIME,,,WELL,,,LET,,,ME,,,GET,,,IT,,,OFF,,,OF,,,MY,,,BACKNOW,,,WHEN,,,I,,,TRIED,,,TO,,,INSTALL,,,FOR,,,EXAMPLE,,,A,,,WINDOWS,,,8,,,INSTALATION,,,DISK,,,IT,,,SAYS,,,THERE,,,IS,,,NO,,,OPERATING,,,SYSTEM,,,INSTALLED,,,SO,,,MORE,,,OR,,,LESS,,,IM,,,IS,,,THE,,,SAME,,,BOAT,,,AND,,,IM,,,SICK,,,OF,,,DRIFTING,,,ALONG,,,IN,,,TURMOIL,,,WITHOUT,,,A,,,PADDLE,,,TO,,,REDIRECT,,,MY,,,PATH,,,SO,,,IF,,,THERES,,,ANY,,,YOU,,,CAN,,,DO,,,SO,,,I,,,CAN,,,GET,,,THIS,,,CLEAR,,,AND,,,OUT,,,OF,,,MY,,,HEAD,,,Nibiru2012,,,,Dec,,,3,,,,2011,,,#5,,,Nibiru2012,,,Quick,,,Scotty,,,,beam,,,me,,,up!,,,Moderator,,,Joined:,,,Oct,,,27,,,,2009,,,Messages:,,,4,955,,,Likes,,,Received:,,,1,306,,,Location:,,,Planet,,,X,,,BumpI,,am,,trying,,to,,do,,a,,repair,,install,,on,,a,,system,,that,,does,,not,,have,,service,,pack,,1,,but,,has,,a,,valid,,liscence,,keyWhich,Im,sure,matches,the,Windows,version,Im,trying,to,repair,,I,made,a,bootable,USB,and,made,it,load,in,my,broken,PC,and,got,to,the,part,where,it,says,Windows,is,loading,files&,,Finished,loading,them,Lazaru,,Jun,2,,2012,#13,TrainableMan,^,The,World's,First,^,Moderator,Joined:,May,10,,2010,Messages:,8,909,Likes,Received:,1,575,Location:,PA,,USA,When,you,burn,it,,if,you,only,get,a,single,file,on,the,DVD,then,it,was,not,burned,properly;,it,must,be,treated,as,an,image,and,then,when,it,is,burned,you,will,get,many,files,&,folders,on,a,bootable,DVDIt,is,a,bootable,Windows,7,Pro,32,bit,and,64,bit,ISO,imageWhat,,can,,I,,do?,,I,,would,,appreciate,,your,,help,,,Im,,becoming,,your,,fan,,for,,doing,,thisIf,,you,,have,,never,,actually,,installed,,Windows,,before,,,then,,I,,have,,written,,a,,step-by-step,,tutorial,,on,,installing,,Windows,,7,,that,,is,,very,,easy,,to,,follow,,and,,will,,also,,give,,you,,some,,tips,,on,,how,,to,,change,,your,,boot,,order,,in,,BIOS,,should,,you,,need,,to,,knowYes,,there,are,some,users,out,there,that,have,had,issues,installing,SP1,separately,Lazaru,,Jun,5,,2012,#18,Kalario,Aquarius,VIP,Member,Joined:,Dec,15,,2009,Messages:,590,Likes,Received:,69,Location:,Planet,Gong,TrainableMan,said:,When,you,burn,it,,if,you,only,get,a,single,file,on,the,DVD,then,it,was,not,burned,properly;,it,must,be,treated,as,an,image,and,then,when,it,is,burned,you,will,get,many,files,&,folders,on,a,bootable,DVDTo,,,download,,,the,,,product,,,layout,,,now,,,,choose,,,the,,,Run,,,buttonSign,,Up,,Now!,,Read,more.No,problem.The,disks,below,are,the,media,refresh,versions,and,also,have,Service,Pack,1included,with,the,exception,of,Windows,7,Home,Premium,and,Windows,7,Professional,x86,and,x64TechFleeceSome,,,of,,,the,,,latest,,,goings,,,on,,,in,,,the,,,tech,,,world,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,tutorials,,,to,,,help,,,you,,,alongDownload,,,Windows,,,7,,,Install,,,Disks,,,Legally,,,&,,,For,,,Free,,,October,,,18,,,,2012,,,By,,,thegift73,,,35,,,Comments,,,In,,,this,,,article,,,I,,,will,,,show,,,you,,,how,,,to,,,download,,,Windows,,,7,,,for,,,free&.and,,,legally,Last,edited,by,a,moderator:,Feb,9,,2015,Nibiru2012,,Aug,30,,2011,#1,WizmiloKam,,AndrewTheTechNerd,,searchndstroy,and,15,others,like,thisUNFORTUNATELY:,,,I,,,tried,,,to,,,use,,,them,,,all,,,and,,,each,,,one,,,,but,,,they,,,were,,,not,,,effective,,,,for,,,one,,,or,,,other,,,reason,,,,the,,,image,,,and,,,the,,,CD,,,worked,,,perfectly,,,BUT,,,didnt,,,solve,,,the,,,issue,,,,I,,,guess,,,the,,,damage,,,done,,,is,,,far,,,more,,,serious,,,than,,,I,,,originally,,,thoughtJust,,click,,the,,sign,,up,,button,,to,,choose,,a,,username,,and,,then,,you,,can,,ask,,your,,own,,questions,,on,,the,,forum[Update],,,Please,,,note,,,that,,,Digital,,,River,,,have,,,since,,,removed,,,all,,,of,,,the,,,links,,,to,,,the,,,Windows,,,7,,,.isos,,,,howeverthere,,,is,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,download,,,any,,,official,,,and,,,clean,,,version,,,of,,,Windows,,,7,,,,Windows,,,8.1,,,or,,,Windows,,,10,,,in,,,this,,,article(32-bit,or,64-bit),Here,are,the,links,to,the,Official,Windows,7,images:,Windows,7,Home,Premium,x86,English,Windows,7,Home,Premium,x64,English,Windows,7,Professional,x86,English,Windows,7,Professional,x64,English,Windows,7,Ultimate,x86,English,Windows,7,Ultimate,x64,English,Windows,7,Home,Premium,x86,Spanish,Windows,7,Home,Premium,x64,Spanish,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Spanish,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Spanish,Windows,7,Ultimate,x86,Spanish,Windows,7,Ultimate,x64,Spanish,Windows,7,Home,Premium,x86,French,Windows,7,Home,Premium,x64,French,Windows,7,Professional,x86,French,Windows,7,Professional,x64,French,Windows,7,Ultimate,x86,French,Windows,7,Ultimate,x64,French,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Finnish,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Finnish,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Italian,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Italian,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Norwegian,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Norwegian,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Dutch,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Dutch,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Portuguese,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Portuguese,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Swedish,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Swedish,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Chinese,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Chinese,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Korean,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Korean,Windows,7,Professional,x64,Danish,Windows,7,Professional,x86,Danish,Windows,7,Professional,x64,German,Windows,7,Professional,x86,German,,Share,this:TweetPocketShare,on,TumblrMorePrintTumblrEmailLike,this:Like,Loading.Filed,Under:,Data,Recovery,,How,To,,Tutorial,,Windows,Tagged,With:,Download,free,Windows,7,,download,Windows,7,,Windows,7,ISO,fk,trying,it,now,and,it,may,work?!,Swaggaboss,yea,im,sure,it,will,work,all,you,have,to,do,is,burn,it,to,a,dvd,or,mount,it,using,daemon,tools,im,using,daemon,tools,because,i,dont,have,any,dvd,with,me,reght,now,but,i,recomend,you,use,daemon,tools,if,you,dont,know,how,touse,it,search,it,on,youtube,because,it,will,save,you,money,from,buying,dvds,good,luck!,Richard,Gailey,You,can,always,just,create,a,bootable,Windows,7,USB,and,boot,to,thatMy,apologies,to,both,of,you,and,I,did,a,FUBAR,and,deleted,BOTH,threads,by,mistakeIf,,,you,,,are,,,lucky,,,it,,,may,,,ship,,,with,,,a,,,rescue,,,disk,,,created,,,by,,,the,,,manufacturer,,,that,,,will,,,allow,,,you,,,to,,,return,,,the,,,computer,,,back,,,to,,,its,,,original,,,factory,,,settings,,,,or,,,will,,,have,,,an,,,inbuilt,,,recovery,,,partitionoperating,system,is,windows,7,,bt,i,think,they,tried,to,install,windows,7,ultimate,cos,there,are,now,3,operating,systemsIt,worked,as,it,was,supposed,toDownload,the,iso,image,from,the,below,links,and,write,it,on,disc,or,flash,drive,to,install,on,your,pcfor,,,ALL,,,versions,,,now,,,,including,,,major,,,foreign,,,languagesBugmenot,,,did,,,not,,,notice,,,that,,,and,,,reposted,,,essentially,,,the,,,same,,,thing,,,only,,,though,,,linking,,,to,,,another,,,websiteIt,,is,,the,,professional,,level,,version,,for,,small,,business;,,to,,use,,PC,,at,,the,,office,,and,,at,,home,,,as,,well,,as,,for,,trainingI,,,WOULD,,,VERY,,,MUCH,,,APPRECIATE,,,IT,,,THANK,,,YOU,,,FOR,,,TAKING,,,THE,,,TIME,,,IN,,,READING,,,MY,,,DIELEMMA,,,surf,,,anonymously,,,online,,,Ticker,,,1,,,BTC,,,=,,,$446.09,,,USD,,,(via,,,Coinbase),,,1,,,LTC,,,=,,,$3.90,,,USD,,,(via,,,BTC-e),,,Quotes,,,delayed,,,up,,,to,,,2,,,minutesAnd,,,yeah,,,,Ive,,,already,,,read,,,all,,,of,,,your,,,articles,,,regarding,,,this,,,matter,,,,I,,,learned,,,a,,,LOT,,,,I,,,will,,,be,,,making,,,rescue,,,disks,,,with,,,every,,,PC,,,I,,,have,,,access,,,toYou,,,can,,,also,,,create,,,a,,,universal,,,Windows,,,7,,,install,,,disk,,,using,,,the,,,Windows,,,7,,,Ultimate,,,ISO,,,below,,,and,,,removing,,,the,,,ei.cfgfileIf,,,you,,,have,,,a,,,download,,,manager,,,that,,,can,,,handle,,,a,,,large,,,file,,,,you,,,can,,,download,,,theISO,,,image,,,directlyUltimate,32-bit,,burned,it,to,a,disk,but,no,go.Click,to,expandplease,save,formatting,is,out,of,the,questionMethod,,,Not,,,Allowed,,,. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream Team Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation